CPS Global offers expertise in design and engineering services.
Much of the design and engineering for the telecommunications sector involves the establishment or upgrade of infrastructure. This is where, CPS Global excels, offering clients seamless, end-to-end service.
Some examples of our design services also include:
- prepare construction drawings and specifications necessary for completion of site works
- detailed site build method of procedure (MoP), which includes details for usage of plant/EWP and plans for scheduling any necessary outages)
- detailing key elements of the design and construction, temporary work designs relating to earthworks (including geo-technical), drainage, access roads, pedestrian access, formwork, traffic management, major lifts, and so forth as required
- carrying out site visits and assessing sites for construction and set-up
- checking that proposed design and construction elements are located entirely within a licensed area
- obtaining approvals from all relevant authorities for design documentation
- confirm details of a locality plan, depicting and describing access
- performing a thorough build-ability reviews, including physical assessment of a proposed site
- instructing any other supplier or third party, as required, so as to proceed with final construction drawings
Please click here to enquire about our Design Services.